So many beauty products to try, so little time (and money)!
These are the products I am currently swooning over.
1. Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection Polish in Navy: Bobbi's take on nail polish? Punctuate your look with long-lasting color for perfectly polished fingers (and toes). Done in rich, matte shades that dry to a lustrous finish, this polish is the ultimate accessory for nails, day and night. I am loving this entire Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection. This shade of blue is electrifyingly stunning. Don't you think? It's the perfect fall pick me up!
2. Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection Eye Palette: A nude eye with a shot of navy liner is the epitome of cool for summer and beyond. Bobbi's latest palette is packed with eight skin tone–inspired shadows—including sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades—plus the perfect hue of inky blue (that doubles as an eyeliner). Featuring a double-decker compact with a marbleized look in cobalt and black. The combination of neutrals with this blue is beyond! I love that it doubles as an eyeliner. Super chic. This pallet is perfect to take you from day & night.
3. By Terry Top Coat Waterproof Mascara: A new generation of lash "top-coat", this truly innovative gel instantly water-proofs your regular BY TERRY mascara for all day long protection. Okay, how cool is this? Use this over your mascara and instantly make it waterproof... I'll take ten of them!
4. Lipstick Queen Hello Sailer: Lipstick Queen turns the blackberry lip trend on its head with an ultra-modern, blue-tinted sheer lipstick that lends lips a luscious raspberry color, makes teeth appear whiter and illuminates the complexion. In keeping with this season's nautical styles, this extraordinary, never-been-seen shade uses subtle navy blue pigment suspended in a super-moisturizing Vitamin E treatment, that glides on like gossamer leaving lips visibly softened and plumped. Hello Sailor can be worn alone as a nourishing rosy lip tint or teamed with its Berry sisters in Saint or Sinner, adding a topaz glint to your berry lips. So I thought this stuff was an urban legend. I have a feeling this product will change my life forever. I can't wait to get my
5. Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Mascara: Designed to be layered, this two-in-one duo features Everything Mascara for definition and Lash Glamour Mascara for length. It's Bobbi's secret to megawatt lashes-and part of her Caviar & Oyster Collection. The bigger the lashes the better. Period! The fact that this is "dual ended" make me ridiculously excited.
6. Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder: Absorbs excess oil without diminishing the precious nutrients of healthy hair. Formulated with hydrolyzed keratin protein for lasting protection, it's also the perfect, water-free cleanser during the 72-hour period after the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments. I've used so many dry shampoos and have yet to find one that I truly love. I have been a huge fan of the Keratin Complex line for years & after reading up on this one, it seems very promising. I love that it comes in a blonde and brunette option, as well as the clear.
7. SHISEIDO Lacquer Rouge RD413: Inspired by Japanese Laquerware, one coat provides intense color and deep luster. This rich liquid lipstick leaves lips as smooth as lacquer. Applicator fits closely against the lips for a comfortable, even application that does not bleed. Lacquer Rouge improves dry, rough or peeling lips with continued use, leaving them smooth and deeply moisturized. Contains Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE. I am absolutely mad about this color. And the fact that it helps repair and moisturize makes it even more amazing.
8. Tom Ford Beauty Eye Defining Pen: Complete the look of the Tom Ford seductive eye with exceptional polish, using the innovative, dual-ended liquid liner. Formulated in the blackest shade of black, it delivers ultimate precision and makes fluid strokes easy to achieve. Featuring a fine calligraphy tip on one end and a brush on the other, creating a spectrum of transforming effects: from classic, sleek lines to dramatic wing tips for a sultry doe eye. So I am still trying to perfect this whole cat eye thing... I've been using the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner for a while now. It's great, but I wish it were a little but more precise. Which is partially my fault, as my hands can get rather shaky. I realize that the price tag ($55) is crazy high, but it just makes me more curious of it's powers... I mean it must be magical, right? Maybe this is the secret to the perfect cay eye! Or maybe I am just a sucker for a gimmick.
Have you tried any of these products? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Can't wait to give them a whirl.