Let me begin by stating the obvious - None of these products are drugstore brand, nor on the cheaper side of the spectrum. When it comes to beauty products, I most certainly splurge. It's the one thing that I don't feel guilty spending on. It is my face, after all. It's pretty much the first thing people notice about me and I am the one that has to look at myself in the mirror. Not that I haven't tried them all - I just find that these products work best for me. These are my current favorite beauty products that I can't get enough of!
1. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer // I am obsessed this moisturizer. I use it day and night. The consistency is of the moisturizer is absolutely lovely. My skin has never felt so hydrated and soft.
2. Guerlain 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation // I swear by this foundation!!! It gives my skin an incredible, flawless finish. You can build for more coverage, but I find that one coat works beautifully.
3. Diorskin Healthy Glow' Enhancing Powder Bronzer // I use this bronzer to contour and define my cheekbones, as well as give a sun kissed finish wherever the sun naturally hits my face.
4. Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer // I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. I've tried almost every concealer on the market and this concealer stick works best for my skin. The formula is creamy and smooth and lasts all day. Not only so I use it under my eyes, but I use it when contouring my face as well. It's full coverage and blends flawlessly.
5. Tom Ford Eye Defining Liquid Liner Pen // Okay, this eye liner is a game changers! It's a liquid liner pen that's double sided! It features a fine calligraphy tip on one end and a brush on the other. It's perfect for creating classic, sleek lines, as well as, dramatic wing tips or a sultry doe eye. I am a bit challenged when it comes to winging out my eyeliner, this pen is - no joke - idiot proof!
6. Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volute // I use this blush in "Baby Doll." I absolutely love the shade. It looks a lot bolder in the pallet than it does on your skin. It give a great glow to the apples of my cheeks.
7. Hourglass No.28 Lip Treatment Oil // While it's important to hydrate your lips year round, it's particularly important to hydrate them during the winter months. This Hourglass No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil is an advanced anti-aging treatment that combines essential oils, vitamins and powerful active ingredients in a supremely luxurious oil blend. It's definitely on the pricier side, but well worth it. My lips are incredibly smooth thanks to this product. I use it throughout the day and before bed.
8. Tom Ford Ultra Length Mascara // I absolutely love the formula of this mascara. I have naturally dark, long lashes, so I typically look for a mascara that is lengthening and not too dramatic. This mascara really helps to accentuate the natural flow of my lashes without making them look like they are caked on with black mascara.
9. Tom Ford Brow Sculptor // This right here is the holy grail of eyebrow pencils! I've been using this pencil in "Chestnut" for the past couple of years. It's done wonders for my brows. This pencil features a unique calligraphy tip that allows for a tailor-made stroke from thin to wide. Remove the opposite-end cap to uncover the grooming brush and twist the cap counterclockwise to reveal the sharpener. It's seriously the best thing since sliced bread!